Hardcore MTB downhillers...... 165/12mm axle hub info

First time into this forum....

I'm looking for a info on an odd Formula Freewheel Hub Body for 12 mm Axle

And or if there others that might fit...... seen a few on ebay that might fit, but not Formula branded hubs....,,,,Before I pul it out to measure all the specs again and or take pics of.....

About 10 years old. is on a Be One DH Bike. Now no longer made......

Similar to the Salsa Mukluk, FH-501 Freehub with external pawl set. (and different pawl area slots indents)
fits a 9 speed Shimano cassette.
17mm inner hub axle with sealed bearings, hollow for a 12 mm solid through axle.

Nicely made hub, easy to come apart, just remove the 12mm axle, take a nut (or both) off the 17mm internal axle, pop it out, Then the freehub also pops off, Once that out, both side bearings also easy to drive out. Wish all hubs were this easy to service.....

This originally on a 165 mm spaced frame, Rear Disc hub

I don't want to buy an entire hub and or haven't seen any out there, also looks hard to find one of those too.
My inner teeth are good, but Freehub pawls and bearings are shot. figure other shorter hubs (135-150mm) use the same freehub body. 3 external pawls with spring groove retainer,
Apparently there 4 formula versions in the LBS catalog. but no way to figure out which one this is.....
No part numbers on my hub to tell which it is and Formula not responding to my inquiries

Thanks....