DB customer support?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    May 2020

DB customer support?

Hi guys,

I'm fairly new to mountain biking and I'm trying to get a DB bike as my first one. I've noticed pricing fluctuations on the site and pricing changes in the cart (I have a corporate discount).

I sent them an email last week and have also tried calling to get technical support, but I haven't been able to reach anyone. Is this typical for DB customer support? Or are their staff/hours affected by COVID?

mtbr member
    If you're new to mountainbiking, don't have the needed tools and experience to work on bikes, then I strongly suggest buying local, even though you have a corporate discount. I've had mixed results dealing with DB's customer support, some of it was great, some of it made me want to eat broken glass. Most success I had with them, I was able to leverage me past mechanic experience to fully support my warranty needs. Modern bikes are complex, compatibility issues abound, and it really becomes more work than its worth, especially if you're new to the game. My $.02. Additionally, DB been getting handed around, corporately, so lots of new "management" will probably muddy the waters further for a while.
    I would advise not taking my advice.

mtbr member
    May 2020
    Thanks for the input. I was able to get a hold of someone after 30 mins on hold. I went ahead and pulled the trigger. I was able to get a Release 3 assembled and delivered for less than the price of a Jeffsy Base (with tax and shipping). I felt like that was a good deal? Maybe someone will tell me different.

mtbr member
    I've been trying to contact them as well. @az_rook - what number worked for you if you don't mind sharing?
    Wrecker of fine things