New Devinci SPARTAN

Printable View

• 06-01-2014
    pupjohnson
    New Devinci SPARTAN
    Got 1 waiting for me at Billy Goat bikes.

What u guys think of DB air CS on the back of the beast.
  • 06-01-2014
    Carraig042
    I think that the DB Air would be great for that bike.

Once you get the bike, hive us an initial review!

Brett
  • 06-03-2014
    pulpwoody
    Sweet f*&king bike.
    Wes is gonna have a demo here pretty soon, bet your a$$ I'll be taking it for a spin.
  • 06-03-2014
    Chuch
    She's a beauty and that shock is a no brainer if you can get at it. I'm glad I didn't wait for the new bike after riding my new Troy though, as I think the Troy is a better fit for the majority of my riding. I got a few buddies itching for the new bike though.
  • 06-03-2014
    KRob
    Congrats. Yeah, DBairCS will be a perfect complement to the Spartan. Now there's two or three pretty serious contenders in the big hit, carbon, 160+ 27.5" category. (Spartan, Nomad, Range C). Fun times. Let us know what you think once you get it.
  • 06-03-2014
    tokarsky268
    Can't imagine the hits a thread that compares those 3 would get. Sounds like there's a carbon spartan in the pipeline. Think of the comparison of those three carbon beasts!
  • 06-03-2014
    KRob
    Quote:

Originally Posted by tokarsky268 View Post
    Can't imagine the hits a thread that compares those 3 would get. Sounds like there's a carbon spartan in the pipeline. Think of the comparison of those three carbon beasts!

Exactly what I was thinking! Throw in a T275 and Carbon Warden and you might just be seeing my Chilcotin replacement thread in the future.
  • 06-03-2014
    GFreak
    I got to sit on one this weekend (no test ride though) - it felt and looked really good! I'd like to try one back to back with my Troy in 155mm mode.
  • 06-04-2014
    pupjohnson
    Had been looking at the Range C since sep last year. Billy Goat bikes hooked me up in Feb and i waited and waited and nothing hello Norco anyone home.

Bike gets to the shop and cant wait. Feel like a kid waiting for Christmas. What was that on forums. Bike craking world recall. No word from Norco, recall hidden on their website.

Matt said u want to wait for new Range maybe will be out with fixes in jan 2018

or got the new Spartan coming. Hook me up. What u mean its ready. No waiting years (Norco) yes please.

Can Billy Goat put a DB Air CS on it for me. Hell yes. CC working on Base Tune as we speak i mean i type.

Thank u Matt, Thank u Billy Goat Bikes and Thank u Devinci.

Norco u can go take a flying leap.
  • 06-06-2014
    lzpup
    I am in the same boat, had a range on order , going to dump it for the Spartan RR , or a frame if I can't get one soon.. wish I got in on the first batch
  • 06-06-2014
    wilks
    Throw the lapierre spicy in the mix too. They're in the US now.
  • 06-22-2014
    Wagon650B
    Then the new Reign will have to get added in when it's released. YT Industries and their Capra may be in North America next year as well.
  • 06-22-2014
    pupjohnson
    So many great bike arouund or coming now
  • 11-16-2014
    Swissam
    Any ride reports? We need a shoot out for the above mentioned Super Steeds.
  • 01-28-2015
    Miclink
    They're in the US now.

บทความดีๆจากเบอร์มงคล
  • 01-28-2015
    tokarsky268
    Yt?