DeVinci E-Bike - The DC- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Nov 2007

DeVinci E-Bike - The DC

So, did anyone else notice this appearing quietly on the DeVinci site this evening (here in Oz):

DEVINCI - DC XT

E-All Mountain:
    Don't be shy and Bring It On! 170mm of rear travel and 180mm up front!

More detailed specs include the new Shimano E8000 system, and a solid XT Spec...

Would be great down here in Oz. Now, before you flame me, I totally understand the Access Issues in the US with the E-Bike, but, my flame suit is on...

Discuss

mtbr member
    May 2006
    Well, I saw this for the first time today. And Im glad to see Devinci offering some kickass e-bikes as well. Not living in the US, so here it is legal (max 25kmh assistance). Been trail-e-biking for one season and love it. Ive been riding Devinci trail/endurobikes for a few years, and love them. To see them putting out a modern e-bike with shimano motor, combined with great gropusets, dialed geo and splitpivot suspension is great. It is all what I was dreaming of. Im now regretting preordering my 2018 bike already. This would probably have beaten my choice.

mtbr member
    Aug 2011
    i saw it. nice looking bike. never ridden one. not welcome much where i live but could have some applications.

mtbr member
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Nilsern View Post
    Well, I saw this for the first time today. And Im glad to see Devinci offering some kickass e-bikes as well. Not living in the US, so here it is legal (max 25kmh assistance). Been trail-e-biking for one season and love it. Ive been riding Devinci trail/endurobikes for a few years, and love them. To see them putting out a modern e-bike with shimano motor, combined with great gropusets, dialed geo and splitpivot suspension is great. It is all what I was dreaming of. Im now regretting preordering my 2018 bike already. This would probably have beaten my choice.
    I am also thinking about this bike; it's between this bike and the Specialized Turbo Lev FSR Comp 6Fattie.

The advantage of the Devinci is that it comes with a display; being able to easily see battery charge and what assist level I'm in, is important.

May I ask which bike do you regret pre-ordering and why?

mtbr member
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by borgey007 View Post
    I am also thinking about this bike; it's between this bike and the Specialized Turbo Lev FSR Comp 6Fattie.

The advantage of the Devinci is that it comes with a display; being able to easily see battery charge and what assist level I'm in, is important.

May I ask which bike do you regret pre-ordering and why?
    Ive preordered a Mondraker E-Crusher. Great bike, but $$$ and in carbon. I actually wish it was in alu. Devinci gives a better deal and top geo, plus a better solution for dropper. Ive also owned Devinci bikes, so I know they have dialed suspension-kinematics.