XS size of XCL- Mtbr.com

Thread: XS size of XCL

mtbr member
    Jun 2007

XS size of XCL

I dream (hope) someday, .... yeah someday chumba will make it just like other manufacture, without custom price, taiwan made frame still ok
    so, Chumba will be bike for everyone

arrgghhh, God, give me one inch - two is better- so I can ride s size Chumba XCL outside my dream

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    Don't be so hard on yourself! Just try to be happy with what you've got. I mean, as men, we are bound to at times feel insecure about it all, but I doubt an inch or two would ultimately make you happier. Your wife? Another story...

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by mbelgedes
    I dream (hope) someday, .... yeah someday chumba will make it just like other manufacture, without custom price, taiwan made frame still ok
    so, Chumba will be bike for everyone

arrgghhh, God, give me one inch - two is better- so I can ride s size Chumba XCL outside my dream
    You should give them a call. The price may not be as high as you're thinking.

mtbr member
    You should give them a call. The price may not be as high as you're thinking.
    I second this. Can't hurt to ask, right?

mtbr member
    Nov 2006
    You know I saw the XCL Ted made for his wife and it was an Extra extra small. I know they have the jig for it but it will be a US frame. I'm sure you can out an order in. You may have to wait a while though because from what I know those guys at Chumba are putting-in 16 hour work days trying to catch up with the demand.

mtbr member
    Jun 2007
    custom of chumba is 2000 - 2500 usd (base on this thread http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=245854) frame only. According chumba guys, XS size would be custom frame. While the regular chumba sold at 2800 usd full bike. Hmmm ...

Members who have read this thread: 0