WOW! Great Customer care!!- Mtbr.com
    Mmmm Rocks Good
    Feb 2005

WOW! Great Customer care!!

I just got off the phone w/Jason at Chumba. I had sent in an inquiry about their XCL Frames and had some questions about frames breaking (mine, not theirs!) I was curious if because of my height and weight (6'2" 225 Lbs) and riding style if I would break one of their XCL frames. I am going to be in the market before too long, because my frame is cracking and it's life is heading south. I am considering an XCL as my future bike, so I had some questions. Jason answered all my questions, plus some. To me, as a prospective customer, this is above and beyond what I would expect from a bike company. If I already HAD one of their bikes I could see them spending valuable time talking w/me but I was basically on a fishing trip since don't know what I'll ultimately end up with. BUT, there is a super good chance that it will be a Chumba, thanks to Jason and his willingness to spend some time w/me on the phone! I can only imagine how good Chumba's CS will be if I buy one of their frames! I was most impressed. Thanks Chumba, great CS needs to be recognized!

nerfherder
    This is the norm with Chumba, too. Not the exception. Kudos to the boys in Anaheim.

I'm living the dream!
    I've got to whole heartedly concur here. I'm a new XCL owner as of about three weeks ago. Prior to buying, I emailed Alan with some questions and he called me back at what was like 1:00 AM Pacific time (after emailing to check if that was ok). He and Jason were up late getting ready for Interbike. Alan stayed on the phone with me for over 30 minutes making sure to answer all the questions I had in the email and then endured a few new questions. I was very impressed by that alone. The next day after weighing my options I called Alan back and placed my order. Great folks to deal with!

Members who have read this thread: 0