• 02-11-2018
    badgermtb
    Why Cycles – How it Should Be
    I’ve been around on these forums for years and my perception is that we mostly see negative warranty issue threads. I get that…if I had one, I would be pissed and want to let folks know.

I started this thread because of an OVERWHELMINGLY POSITIVE EXPERIENCE that I just had with Why Cycles. Long story short, I had a significant warranty issue and it was resolved to my satisfaction…and quick.

I worked with Greg and Adam and was really struck by how much they seemed to care about my situation. They called me back right away. They emailed me back right away. Total turnaround time was less than 5 business days. That, in my experience, is unheard of…and especially for a small boutique shop. They are running a professional operation. Their response was everything a customer would’ve wanted/expected – HOPED – to happen when making this type of purchase.

Enough gushing…just wanted to share a positive story, for whatever that’s worth. I recommend Why Cycles, and will look to buy from them again.

Thanks to Adam and Greg!
  • 02-12-2018
    KVV
    Quote:

Originally Posted by badgermtb View Post
    I’ve been around on these forums for years and my perception is that we mostly see negative warranty issue threads. I get that…if I had one, I would be pissed and want to let folks know.

I started this thread because of an OVERWHELMINGLY POSITIVE EXPERIENCE that I just had with Why Cycles. Long story short, I had a significant warranty issue and it was resolved to my satisfaction…and quick.

I worked with Greg and Adam and was really struck by how much they seemed to care about my situation. They called me back right away. They emailed me back right away. Total turnaround time was less than 5 business days. That, in my experience, is unheard of…and especially for a small boutique shop. They are running a professional operation. Their response was everything a customer would’ve wanted/expected – HOPED – to happen when making this type of purchase.

Enough gushing…just wanted to share a positive story, for whatever that’s worth. I recommend Why Cycles, and will look to buy from them again.

Thanks to Adam and Greg!

I second this. Both Adam and Greg sent me back long, detailed replies without marketing fluff. Happy with my Wayward, too!
  • 07-09-2019
    DriverB
    Good to hear and thanks for posting. I am looking at buying an R+ and seeing brand reviews like this are key to pulling the trigger...