The Whistler Thread: Crankworx 2008- Mtbr.com
    NWchumba

The Whistler Thread: Crankworx 2008

So being the PNW guy, I wan to see who else rides Chumba around here. I think anyone planning to hit up Crankworx should post up here. We can arrange some riding in the park or secret trails nearby. I can also help you find housing. I'll be in Whistler the week prior and the entire week of Crankworx this year. If you look hard enough there are some great deals on housing. I'll be statying 14days in an apartment for $150.

So scrap your plans for Sea Otter and check out Crankworx!

mtbr member
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by NWchumba
    So being the PNW guy, I wan to see who else rides Chumba around here. I think anyone planning to hit up Crankworx should post up here. We can arrange some riding in the park or secret trails nearby. I can also help you find housing. I'll be in Whistler the week prior and the entire week of Crankworx this year. If you look hard enough there are some great deals on housing. I'll be statying 14days in an apartment for $150.

So scrap your plans for Sea Otter and check out Crankworx!
    Yeah, I just got the hookup too. Hopefully my green badboy is here next week. I'm in Vancouver so up at Whistler lots, and racing BC Cups, Kamloops, Bear, Arduum (wicked course), some of the Island Series, Maybe Pano. I got 3rd in cat at the Rat Race last year, but I'm going to be in Italy for that weekend this year.

should be kickass. Are you in Bellingham?

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    And if Connor likes his, you never know what might end up in my garage. I've got the itch for something new, and I likes the look of that F5.

Members who have read this thread: 0