Well, I Was Hopping Someone Will Post Saying That They Missed The Super D But Nothing/no One. At The Start I Was Looking Really Hard For Any Chumbas, No Luck. Thursday I Was There Really Early To Do The Practice Run At 8. Before That I Was Really Looking For A Co-evo Rider None....i Had A Couple Of Guys Stop Me And Checkout The Ride And Admire It...the Practice Run Was A Whole Lot Better Than The Race...had Too Much Traffic That Were Faster Runners Than The Clydesdale I Am...not To Mention The Idiot Who Stopped In Front Of Me When He Realized He Was Over 50 And 45-49 Was Starting. I Had Fun With This First Super D And The Chumba Was Awsome And I Was Stoked With The Way This Rig Handled Its Rider. I Did Some Practice With My Enduro Back Home In Clayton Before , The Evo Is Just A Totally Different Ride It Sucked Up All The Trail Had To Throw At Us, The Jumps That Came At Us Quick Was Piece Of Cake ,landing 10 Ft. Passed The Jump Was Butter Smooth. This Gave Me Alot Of Confidence. The Ruts? None Factor. Ran Over All Of Them,all... Maybe Next Time Ill Work On My Start And Speed...my Long Time Co Rider Did Enjoy As Much As I Did..it Would Have Been Wonderful If There Was More Evos.....hopefully Some Of Those Peopl With Cameras Along The Trail Was Able To Take My Picture..my No. Plate Said 451 And Pretty Much Brought Up The Rear..not To Count The Dnfs'