Villin- Mtbr.com

Thread: Villin

Horst Linked
    Apr 2005

Villin

Anyone familar with this guy or have pics ? The frames look sweet - lugged steel, curved seat stays. The site is villincycleworks.com

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by steve v
    Anyone familar with this guy or have pics ? The frames look sweet - lugged steel, curved seat stays. The site is villincycleworks.com
    I have seen a few of the frames in person. They look OK, but the fillet brazing on them looked a little clunky. That was three years ago, though. Prsumably his stuff has gotten better since then. Nice prices in any case, and Lex is a good guy to deal with.
    Tim
    undefined Absolutely must have: Black Machine Tech Zeroflex brake levers (the ones with the rotating leverage adjuster)

In FTF We Trust
    There's a villin single speed frame in the classifieds at a pretty sweet price. Their website is a bit thin on information (like prices) but they're pretty sweet looking frames.
    "I'll disintegrate over time if I expect my body to try to keep up with my mind" -BM

Race, Rocks or Road...Just Ride

Horst Linked
    Apr 2005
    I saw the ad as well (that's how I heard of them). There's something about lugged steel frames that make me very happy.

Members who have read this thread: 0