ti frame- Mtbr.com

Thread: ti frame

Apr 2007

ti frame

The Habanero Mtb frames are Made In China, Xacd also make Ti MTB frame, so what is the difference if both frames are chi ti frames?

mtbr member
    The Yeti Arc is an aluminium frame made in taiwan... and so is the Giant Rincon! So they must be the same right?
    www.yourtrails.net/weights/ - Kick ass weights listing
    racing.thylacinecycles.com - Racing silliness

Apr 2007
    I guess a lot of our bike companies are outsourcing the manufacturing to the East because of cheaper labor costs. We supply the East the designs, specs, tubings and quality control stuff and they sent it back home here and we just put labels. I think there is nothing wrong with it as long as quality control is good. It only boils into one thing, business is business we all want to make profit. There are Shimano made in Japan and others made or assembled in Malaysia, I think they are the same when it comes to performance. Can you say that those made in Japan makes you a faster rider compared with the ones made or assembled in Malyasia ? As long as the company that outsourced the goods to East will give a thumbs up on the final product, we can be assured it is good.

mtbr member
    Dec 2005
    So what exactly is your point? or the purpose of your post??

Five is right out
    Sep 2006
    Let's just let this thread slide into comfortable obscurity... it's too weird to try make sense of it otherwise

Members who have read this thread: 0