Thinking about a MC rumble... A little help please!- Mtbr.com
    Florida Rider

Thinking about a MC rumble... A little help please!

I saw an 04 rumble frame with cranks and bb brand new on pinkbike for $175 USD and I was thinking about maybe getting it. I mainly want a new frame because my current one does not inspire any kind of confidence on the Dj's because it is so unstable and shaky in the air. I want to know how the rumble does at the Dirt jumps, is it stable, is it smooth and also if manuals are easy or not Any help is greatly appreciated!

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by atomrcrkhsbiker
    I saw an 04 rumble frame with cranks and bb brand new on pinkbike for $175 USD and I was thinking about maybe getting it. I mainly want a new frame because my current one does not inspire any kind of confidence on the Dj's because it is so unstable and shaky in the air. I want to know how the rumble does at the Dirt jumps, is it stable, is it smooth and also if manuals are easy or not Any help is greatly appreciated!
    The Rumble has very stable handling (too stable for me) and manuals better than most hardtails. $175 sounds like an excellent deal.

Nov 2005
    The Rumble is a great do-it-all frame. I would have bought another Rumble (S1) for jumping, but I scored a new Loki for $70.

My 19"er.

mtbr member
    Although I am no expert at jumping, I jump mine.....feels good....

Members who have read this thread: 0