Thank you Chumba and DirtDad- Mtbr.com
    Mmmm Rocks Good
    Feb 2005

Thank you Chumba and DirtDad

I just wanted to say "Thank you" to Alan and Jason at Chumba for answering my 18 million questions and also to DirtDad for all of his quick responses when I had a question that I wanted answered by an outside source. I live in western Pa and there are no Chumba dealers out here and I was interested in an XCL but had a LOT of questions since Iwas going to be buying sight unseen. The guys at Chumba really went out of their way to make sure I was comfortable in my decision to get a Chumba or not! If the bike is half as good as their customer service, they will have a very vocal advocate and long time customer in me! DirtDad will also have a long time customer for his beyond call of duty service and advice! Thanks again guys, my large XTR Gray XCL will be here just in time to do our annual New Years Day ride, hopefully in the snow!!

mtbr member
    Congrats on the new bike. Remember to post snow pics when you've got it built it.

Makes me want to get another bike too...

nerfherder
    Chumba = A+ service to go along with the A+ ride. Congrats on the pick up.

Mmmm Rocks Good
    Feb 2005
    Thanks, I can't wait. I hope to have it in time to build it up for our annual New Years Day ride! Once I get it built, I'll be sure to post some Pics. Merry Christmas to everyone out there!

Members who have read this thread: 0