SPAM - Medium XCL frame w/ RP23 for sale- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

SPAM - Medium XCL frame w/ RP23 for sale

http://classifieds.mtbr.com/showprod...?product=21837

Selling my beloved XCL because it gets neglected. I've been doing a lot of endurance racing recently, so I've been spending most of my time on a FS 29er. For my fun rides, I ride my EVO. That leaves the XCL just collecting dust.

mtbr member
    Apr 2004

dubjay In your ad you call it a 2008, in your blog you say 2007

Fess up, what year is it? And if it is a 2007, what differences did Chumba make on the 2008, if any? I've got too many bikes as well. I don't do endurance racing and I don't have 29er fever. Would an XCL do as The One Bike for cross country that includes a lot of climbing (Front Range of Colorado trails). Thanks.
    Who's in charge, the thinker or the thought?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by xcguy
    Fess up, what year is it? And if it is a 2007, what differences did Chumba make on the 2008, if any? I've got too many bikes as well. I don't do endurance racing and I don't have 29er fever. Would an XCL do as The One Bike for cross country that includes a lot of climbing (Front Range of Colorado trails). Thanks.
    haha..good catch. Well, it's the exact same frame that Chumba is currently selling today in 2008, so maybe a better description would be a 2007/2008 frame? I bought it in September of 2007.

The XCL would be great for all-day rides that involve lots of climbing. Unfortunately I do have 29er fever, and keep hoping that a 29er XCL would someday appear, but so far, no success.

Members who have read this thread: 0