Seven Cycles Custom Stems

Printable View

• 02-10-2005
    MTBDad
    Seven Cycles Custom Stems
    Does anyone have any experience with the Seven Cycles four bolt stems? I am in the finishing stages of my MC SS conversion and want a new stem to compliment the Jones H-Bar. Jeff recommends a stem with a four bolt faceplate. I know the Thomson is a tried and true choice, but since i have spared little or no expense to build this SS up, why not go all the way! They will build stems in three different stiffnesses, so I could order an S3 (clydesdale) style and get something really stiff.
  • 03-11-2005
    scant
    I had an s2 fully welded & was real nice. plenty stiff enough for me (aggro rider, but 140lbs )
  • 03-24-2005
    roseyscot
    talk to a seven dealer. the ti stem, in any angle/length you could want and guaranteed for life really can't be beat (except maybe the price)!

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTBDad
    Does anyone have any experience with the Seven Cycles four bolt stems? I am in the finishing stages of my MC SS conversion and want a new stem to compliment the Jones H-Bar. Jeff recommends a stem with a four bolt faceplate. I know the Thomson is a tried and true choice, but since i have spared little or no expense to build this SS up, why not go all the way! They will build stems in three different stiffnesses, so I could order an S3 (clydesdale) style and get something really stiff.