Sat,7-28&Sun 7-29 Yeti, Chumba and Rocky Mountain Demo/Fundraiser 2-Day Extravaganza!- Mtbr.com
    American Made!

Sat,7-28&Sun 7-29 Yeti, Chumba and Rocky Mountain Demo/Fundraiser 2-Day Extravaganza!

We at Adrenaline Bikes are currently putting together a Demo Ride/Poker Run/Fund Raiser Saturday 7-28-07 at Santiago Oaks with Yeti Cycles, Chumba Racing and Rocky Mountain Bicycles. Looking at a 8:30 am start time for a Poker Run through the Oaks, hopefully Bobcat and Waterfall will be open then!
    All money raised will be going to High Hopes Head Injury Program, here is there link: http://highhopes.ws/templates/System...t.asp?id=22761

We will be raffling off the usual cool swag- We had killer giveaways at D-Ville- from Yeti, Nite Rider, KHS, Mavic, CamelBak, Chumba Racing, Giro and many others!
    The plan is to have the raffle and bbq at the shop hq, there is plenty of room in the lot and some of the guys are going to have to work...Dave and Woobie!!

As more things are added I will update the thread.

For Sunday, 7-29-07 we will be going to Snow Summit bright and early using the chairs to get us up the hill! Yeti, Rocky Mountain Bicycles and Chumba Racing will be on site for demo's all day long and we will be hosting a parking lot BBQ once again.

Hope you can attend to make this a great event for a worthy cause!

Any questions feel free to call us at 1-800-579-8932!
    Thanks,
    Neil
    Last edited by 1x1clyde; 07-02-2007 at 08:54 AM.
    What is thy bidding, my master.

Apr 2007
    This will be a great event. I might even be testing the F5 on this trip. We will see.

mtbr member

Quote Originally Posted by ChumbaJason
    This will be a great event. I might even be testing the F5 on this trip. We will see.
    Yea, sounds like a lot of fun. I need to build up an EVO for myself to ride.
    Simple | Proven | Reliable

http://chumbaracing.blogspot.com/

American Made!
    Update 7-10-07:

We have finalized the meeting place for Saturday's Poker Run/Fundraiser/Demo at Irvine Regional Park.

Same gathering time of 8:30 am, will start the Poker Run at 9 am.

I will set up some arrows so you know where to go or maybe just have Woobie in a costume directing cars....that would be cool!

Here is the link to the location/directions.

http://www.ocparks.com/irvinepark/de...=LocationHours

It should allow us a little more room for the tents and trucks plus we can grill alot easier there!

American Made!
    I know its lame but -bump- its almost time!

locked - time out
    Quote Originally Posted by CHUMBAevo
    Yea, sounds like a lot of fun. I need to build up an EVO for myself to ride.
    How do you not have "like" 10 Evos @ your disposal? No free goods for CHUMBAevo?

Older than I feel
    Aug 2006
    Every time Alan builds up a bike, he has to sell it...

mtbr member

Quote Originally Posted by chucko58
    Every time Alan builds up a bike, he has to sell it...
    That's exactly what happens! The first EVO that Ted built for me (which was the second EVO ever built), we had to give it to Mountain Bike Action, and when it came back, a grassroots racer wanted it for Super D races.

The second one I built, a local dealer saw it, and he bought it. The third EVO was sacrificed to a dealer who really needed a demo bike.

So yea, I get to look at them all day, but don't have one of my own. I am thinking of building a XCL now, I really want to try out the new XT stuff. I went to Shimano on Friday and got a sample groupo to try out, the stuff looks great. I do miss riding my EVOs though -- especially on the descents.
    Simple | Proven | Reliable

http://chumbaracing.blogspot.com/

American Made!

Snow Summit Update 7-24-07

GOOD NEWS!!

Just got off the phone with the good folks at Snow Summit and they are going to offer us Half-Off tickets for Sunday's ride/demo!

$5 for one ride and only $10 for a all day lift pass!!

Make sure you come see me before you go to ticket booth - I'll be lurking by the demo tents!- so I can give you the ticket/wrist band that shows you are with our event!

A bit of bad news for the bbq aspect for Sunday, it is not allowed up there right now with the fire danger so if you are hungry bring something, head into town or hit their mountain top cafe--the beer is cold up there!

See you Sunday!

Members who have read this thread: 0