Put me on the Dean waiting list!- Mtbr.com
    Not a Barry supporter.

Put me on the Dean waiting list!

Well, I finally did it. Now I just have to sell a bunch of crap to finance it. I ordered my custom Dean Ace. I raised the BB to 13" and cut the TT to 23.5". I was told the standard 4-6 weeks and to call back in 3 so John can keep pressure on the builders but I'm prepared to wait as long as it takes. As long as it's reasonable...4 months while note ideal will be acceptable b/c I have to make sure I have the cash or the wife will probably hurt the jimmies!

Anyway, I'm stoked and can't wait. I'm tired of going through bikes every 8 months or so and that's why I went custom. Get a bike that rides great and fits me like a glove and I should be happy...right? At least until that stinkin' UGI hits!
    Why would I need more than one gear?
    @A_SingleSpeeder
    EPA = crooks!

mtbr member
    Well, it's about time. Don't do anything stupid like putting a 6" fork on it. And post pics in 6 months when you get it.

mtbr member
    Mine is in UPS's system now, can't wait for my dean 29er. It only took 12 weeks.

bob
    mtbr member

Hey Crash

My only advice is to spring for the brushed or satin logo on the opposite frame inish. I just got my SS and it is abolutely amazing. I went with the satin frame finish and the Dean logos are brushed on the headtube, down tube, and seat stays. No pics yet, but trust me, it was well worth the extra $. My wait was four months but I had no complaints when it finally arrived.

Members who have read this thread: 0