Post your Soulcraft Please!- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Oct 2004

Post your Soulcraft Please!

I am going to be ordering a soulcraft frame soon, and I am having a heck of a time choosing a color based on the little samples they have on there web site. So if anyone who has one could possibly post a picture and list the color, I would greatly appreciate it. Doesn't matter if its a mountain or road bike. Thanks a lot!

banned

Soulcraft

Quote Originally Posted by Loki
    I am going to be ordering a soulcraft frame soon, and I am having a heck of a time choosing a color based on the little samples they have on there web site. So if anyone who has one could possibly post a picture and list the color, I would greatly appreciate it. Doesn't matter if its a mountain or road bike. Thanks a lot!
    Don't have pics, but one of my daughter;s bikes is a Soulcraft...like many independents, you get that special "one on one" care totally absent from today's latest Taiwainese snake oil merchants; besides, I'm not so sure anyone on this forum knows what a Soulcraft is, let alone a daVinci, or a ......

mtbr member
    Oct 2004

I don't need persuasion to get one

I am already going to get it. I just need help with colors.

reaper
    Sep 2004

Melon

Here's a picture of my Holy Roller. The color is "Melon". I've seen several pictures of Soulcrafts in this forum as well as in the other forums, maybe try some searches...

mtbr member
    Oct 2004

Thats freaking sweet

Thanks a lot for posting, that color is beautiful and I LOVE that stem. May I ask how much it was (the stem)? As for searching the forum, I did and I came up with white, and playboy blue which I have seen at a couple races. Also on google, I found a track bike that looked pistachio. Thanks again.

reaper
    Sep 2004

another...

Thanks for the compliments, I'm a big fan of the color (and the bike of course) as well. It took me a while to pick a color, but in the end it really doesn't matter...as well as the bike rides, the thing could have the worst imaginable paint job and I'd still love it.

I'm honestly not sure exactly how much the stem was. The Soulcraft website lists custom stems as starting at $125. Give 'em a call?

Here's another picture:

Later,
    Eric
    Last edited by lou1s; 10-26-2005 at 12:47 PM. Reason: i don't remember

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Very Nice

That bike came together really well. Very Nice, Enjoy.

reaper
    Sep 2004
    Thanks neville, I love 'er.

mtbr member
    Oct 2004

How is the stem

in comparison to say a thompson? Is it super stiff?

Members who have read this thread: 0