Post your 2Souls- Mtbr.com
    WNC Native

Post your 2Souls

Let's start a thread with all of the 2Souls builds.

Here is my Quarter Horse. This is definitely one of the funnest HTs I've ever ridden!!.

Last edited by nitrousjunky; 10-24-2014 at 08:55 AM.
    "I ride to clear my head, my head is clearer when I'm riding SS. Therefore, I choose to ride SS."~ Fullrange Drew

mtbr member
    Dec 2012
    Very nice. Where are you located? I don't think 2Souls is in the US.

WNC Native
    I'm in NC. Yeah you have to purchase direct from them to get one in the US.
    "I ride to clear my head, my head is clearer when I'm riding SS. Therefore, I choose to ride SS."~ Fullrange Drew

mtbr member
    Dec 2012
    Thanks. I'm in Texas. btw...have you ridden any other similar bikes that are readily available here in the States? Obviously, I won't be able to demo 2Souls.

I have a Lynskey and am also looking into Kona Raijin. I do mostly XC, but have a pretty aggressive style and want to do more AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nitrousjunky View Post
    I'm in NC. Yeah you have to purchase direct from them to get one in the US.
    Last edited by justaute; 10-22-2014 at 09:35 AM.

WNC Native
    Probably the closest production bike I've been on that compares, is the Yelli Screamy. Rides very similar to the YS, but with a higher BB height (which I like).

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    Not so many 2Souls riders here are there? Surprising, cause the QH is such an amazing bike Here is mine:
    Post your 2Souls-p4pb11516749.jpg

Full X01, Hope brakes, Hope hubs with Ryde Enduro rims, KS LEV 150mm post, Renthal bar/stem and Manitou Tower fork. Thinking of changing the fork to a Pike, but can't decide on a 120mm, 130mm, or a 140mm...

mtbr member
    Probably the closest production bike I've been on that compares, is the Yelli Screamy. Rides very similar to the YS, but with a higher BB height (which I like).
    Wouldn't the Nimble 9 be a better comparison, since they are both steel?
    But the 2souls is sweet Reynolds 853, which puts it ahead of a lot of the comparable HT's in my opinion.

WNC Native
    Quote Originally Posted by smilinsteve View Post
    Wouldn't the Nimble 9 be a better comparison, since they are both steel?
    But the 2souls is sweet Reynolds 853, which puts it ahead of a lot of the comparable HT's in my opinion.
    Yes it would, but I've never ridden one and he asked what I could compare it to that I had RIDDEN before.

Job1- I figured I would be dropping my Micro TI from 140 to 120mm, however it may be staying where it's set now.

mtbr member
    Dec 2012
    Great looking bike, Job1.

Quote Originally Posted by Job1 View Post
    Not so many 2Souls riders here are there? Surprising, cause the QH is such an amazing bike Here is mine:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	p4pb11516749.jpg 
Views:	275 
Size:	301.3 KB 
ID:	938080

Full X01, Hope brakes, Hope hubs with Ryde Enduro rims, KS LEV 150mm post, Renthal bar/stem and Manitou Tower fork. Thinking of changing the fork to a Pike, but can't decide on a 120mm, 130mm, or a 140mm...

mtbr member
    Dec 2012
    FWIW...the below-linked gallery thread from a German forum has a lot of beautiful 2Souls bikes.

2Soulscycles (aus: GALERIE) | MTB-News.de

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    Yes it would, but I've never ridden one and he asked what I could compare it to that I had RIDDEN before.

Job1- I figured I would be dropping my Micro TI from 140 to 120mm, however it may be staying where it's set now.
    Why were you initially thinking of dropping to 120mm? And what did convince you to stay at 140?

I am doubting whether it will influence the ability to climb too much and if I will actually benefit from 140 compared to 120. I really like how the bike rides now, I would just like to have a Pike in it. Now the Pike comes at 120, 130, and 140, so that's a tough choice...

WNC Native
    Couple reasons. I was afraid with the fork in the 140mm setting, the reach fit number might have been a bit shorter than I prefer. Also I thought 140mm might have been a little more fork than I wanted with it being on a HT. I ran my Yelli Screamy at 120mm. However I'm loving the bike how it's currently set up and honestly see no need to drop the fork. Not once has it felt like I had too much fork up front. I have it dialed where I use all the travel at least once on every ride, yet never feel it actually bottom out. Plus the Micro TI lockout is great for long/smooth out of the saddle climbs.

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    Sounds good. I will probably buy a 140mm Pike next year. Hopefully the prices have dropped a bit by that time

The thread of my X01 crankset came loose, but luckily that will be replaced under warranty. In the meantime I've put the X01 spider on my X0 crankset (it's normally mounted on my Cotic Soul). And I managed to break some Renthal Fatbar carbon bars in a crash, so I switched to 'normal' 780mm Renthal bars.

What an awesome bike this is. Absolutely loving it! I don't think there is a better hardtail available at the moment. Only thing that annoys me a bit is the unused derailleur mount on the frame...

mtbr member
    Jul 2009
    Post your 2Souls-1636622-v6rnpi53otow-large.jpg
    Post your 2Souls-1636630-9ywqf4npmwzm-large.jpg

Post your 2Souls-1688111-93qcezn9pcjt-2013_11_2608_01_40-large.jpg

Post your 2Souls-large_img_2797.jpg
    Post your 2Souls-large_img_2815.jpg

Post your 2Souls-large_img_1743.jpg
    Post your 2Souls-large_img_1159.jpg
    Post your 2Souls-img_9108.jpg
    Post your 2Souls-large_dsc_0458.jpg