Pegoretti Pogo Stick, super exotica!- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jan 2005

Pegoretti Pogo Stick, super exotica!

I'm looking around for a new hardtail and I currently have a rather long list of wonderful bikes that I'm interested in. I also came across the italian road bike manufacturer Pegoretti and guess what? The make a HT! It's called the Pogostick and can be built in either high-end alu or steel, custom is no extra charge and loads of great colors to choose from.

This bike is cool, there is a picture on their website www.pegoretticicli.com, but it's a bit old so I guess it doesn't do the bike justice.

Anyway, I searched the internet but almost couldn't find any info or additional pics of this bike. And, since I live in Europe, Sweden, I was wondering if you americans have some info. Do you know anything about this bike? Pictures perhaps would be greatly appreciated!

This must be one of the most exotic hardtails around!

mtbr member
    http://www.serotta.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4675

the person who is selling the bike "Jerk" often post to the serotta board, maybe you could send him an emain to get his overall impression of the bike.

mtbr member

Beware...

Make sure you contact Pegoretti and find out what the geometry will be with the fork you plan to use. It's a little scary that they don't publish any specifications.

I remember seeing Colnago MTB frames on the trail, and while I thought it would be neat to have something rare like that, the novelty would wear off quickly if the bike handled poorly.