On One customer service experiences?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

On One customer service experiences?

Anyone here have any experience with On One's customer service? Any US customers have any experiences dealing with Zedsport, their US distributor? Good or bad, I'd like to hear.
    "If you suck, that means I'm better. The more you suck, the better I am. So. Let me count the ways you suck." - Scribb

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by pixelninja
    Anyone here have any experience with On One's customer service? Any US customers have any experiences dealing with Zedsport, their US distributor? Good or bad, I'd like to hear.
    Never dealt with Zed, just always emailed the UK directly and Brant has been super helpful with answering questions.
    I'd rather be riding my bike...

mtbr member
    Thanks.

It looks like an On One is no longer in my future. At least, not yet.

I'm in the US, and about a month ago I asked my shop to order an 18" 456 for me. They went ahead and put in the order with Zedsport, who said the frame is available and they could get it for me. After over 3 weeks of no word, Zed finally told us that they couldn't get the frame as there were only a few left in the UK and On One wanted to only sell those direct, not through a wholesaler. As a favor to me, my shop attempted to place an order through On One's site to buy the frame direct, only to find out that there weren't any left. Needless to say, this has left a bad taste in my mouth. Who takes almost a month to tell a potential customer they can't have a frame?

Anyway, I still think the 456 is a beautiful bike, and its still the best fit for what I'm looking for. I've read great things about it, and the combination of frame material, fork travel, weight, price and aesthetics is unbeatable. If I'm still in the market when the next batch is available, I still may get one.

Needless to say, if I'm still in the market for a bike when they become available and I do decide to get one, I will be placing an order directly through On One's site and *not* through Zedsport.
    "If you suck, that means I'm better. The more you suck, the better I am. So. Let me count the ways you suck." - Scribb

mtbr member
    Nov 2006
    I'm not in the us (i'm from poland), but i've ordered mine through chainreactioncycles.com - it was at my doorstep in less than 2 weeks. I didn't order directly from on-one, because crc had free shipping and, what's more important, more payment options. But it seems they don't have 456's in stock right now. Bummer, 'cause it really is a sweet bike.

conjoinicorned
    Needless to say, if I'm still in the market for a bike when they become available and I do decide to get one, I will be placing an order directly through On One's site and *not* through Zedsport.
    don't bother....brant routes his north american orders through zedsport anyways.

brant himself is an amazing communicator, great service. zedsport was hard to deal with and very hard to get a hold of....but in the end they did take good care of me and their prices were more than fair.
    what would rainbow unicorn do?

pedal pusher
    PricePoint.com has the Inbred and the 456. I checked, and the 18" is in stock, ready to ship.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by ferday
    brant himself is an amazing communicator
    Gonna have to disagree with you here. Over 3 weeks ago Brant promised to send me some photos of some 2008 "slight seconds"and he said he'd hook me up direct. Not a word since. I put up a post on the forum on his site (where he'd told me the above info) last Thursday, and still no word.

mtbr member
    Is zedsport not the US distributor for ON*one anymore? I couldn't find on*one on their website.

those are Rollercams...
    Quote Originally Posted by tha1000
    Is zedsport not the US distributor for ON*one anymore? I couldn't find on*one on their website.
    The relationship between On-One and Zedsport has ended, there currently is no US distributor for On-One. That said, Unreal Cycles in Oregon(who I believe is closely affiliated with Zedsport) has a load of deals and packages at nice prices for all remaining On-One stock. I just bought an '08 Inbred (frame only) for $235, not too shabby., and there are plenty of other deals to be had.

Truly a wealth of useless information.

http://blackdogadventureteam.blogspot.com/

Members who have read this thread: 0