No XCL review.- Mtbr.com

Thread: No XCL review.

mtbr member

No XCL review.

I've been considering an Chumba XCL but my question is if it is so good how come no one has logged a review of it on mtbr?

Compulsive Bike Builder

Check out MBA

Quote Originally Posted by muddydc
    I've been considering an Chumba XCL but my question is if it is so good how come no one has logged a review of it on mtbr?
    I have posted a couple reviews in this forum. MBA has a great review this month. As a dealer I stay away from the actual review section, I feel it would be shilling. I know many think reviews in the forums is, too, but I think as long as it is newly released or prototype stuff, and I say I am a dealer, it is OK. (Flame shields up).

BTW, the new XCL rocks!
    Disclaimer: ComCycle USA

thats right living legend
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtDad
    I have posted a couple reviews in this forum. MBA has a great review this month. As a dealer I stay away from the actual review section, I feel it would be shilling. I know many think reviews in the forums is, too, but I think as long as it is newly released or prototype stuff, and I say I am a dealer, it is OK. (Flame shields up).

BTW, the new XCL rocks!
    No it is NOT OK!!!! I don't belive you! I only believe MBA!!!

Compulsive Bike Builder

Arrgh!

Quote Originally Posted by blackagness
    No it is NOT OK!!!! I don't belive you! I only believe MBA!!!
    Oh yeah??? Well, I don't believe you either! So there! You poopy head! Or is poopy head someone else?
    Disclaimer: ComCycle USA

Quote Originally Posted by DirtDad
    Oh yeah??? Well, I don't believe you either! So there! You poopy head! Or is poopy head someone else?
    Why someone else of course! None other than the world famouse dem_slug.

Why would I refer to myself as something I would only use to call the lowest of the low?

Trophy Husband
    Quote Originally Posted by blackagness
    Why someone else of course! None other than the world famouse dem_slug.

Why would I refer to myself as something I would only use to call the lowest of the low?
    Because you're from Alabama...where inbreeding has really taken its toll.
    Extreme stationary biker.

That's A Myth!

[QUOTE=geolover]Because you're from Alabama...where inbreeding has really taken its toll. [/QUOTE

Leave it to you to believe all the myths and fairytales floating around out there! You just think your sooooo hip, and cool up there in the PNW!

Everybody knows inbreeding is perfectly safe.

ride, eat, live
    Nov 2004

I will be posting soon

I just built up a 2007 XCL and I will be posting feedback soon. I want to get the set-up dialed in, i need to get several rides over different terrain and conditions, etc. then I will post a full review. my initial thot's after 2 good rides. excellent technical climber, great through uphill sections of square edged type of rocks, fields of baby-head rocks, etc. incredibly plush going straight downhill, haven't really worked it to see what it's like in technical, rocky and very twisty downhill, haven't ridden yet on terrain that tests lateral stiffness, haven't done sustained 2 hour climbs yet, still gathering my thots, but i'll post soon. i've ridden a lot on rocky mountain, yeti, ellsworth, ventana, and turner. i thot the ventana and turner frames were the highest quality and ride out there. this frame is very close to those frames and you can own one for 30% less than those others...best bang for the buck out there. just my humble 2 cents worth.
    i'm the man from nantucket

Members who have read this thread: 0