New Lyric on EVO!- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

New Lyric on EVO!

We got a box full of Lyrics last week, so now it's product testing time!! The AC height looks to be the same as the 07 36s, but slightly taller than the 06 36s. The fork weighs in at around 5lbs. 6oz.. We've heard a lot of good things about this fork, so it will see some action this weekend in Big Bear...stay tuned!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Simple | Proven | Reliable

http://chumbaracing.blogspot.com/

GOD SPEED # 58 # 69 RIP
    killer ride and fork keep us posted, 07 will be a good year for single crown!

nerfherder
    That's going to look nice on the green frame. Make sure you post some pics with it on the bike for us!

mtbr member
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by CHUMBAevo
    We got a box full of Lyrics last week, so now it's product testing time!! The AC height looks to be the same as the 07 36s, but slightly taller than the 06 36s. The fork weighs in at around 5lbs. 6oz.. We've heard a lot of good things about this fork, so it will see some action this weekend in Big Bear...stay tuned!
    Larry from mtnhighcyclery.com (ventanarama on this board) weighed his lyrik at 5 pounds and 2.2 ounces. Where'd your extra 1/4 pound come from?

mtbr member
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by westin
    Larry from mtnhighcyclery.com (ventanarama on this board) weighed his lyrik at 5 pounds and 2.2 ounces. Where'd your extra 1/4 pound come from?
    there are 3 different versions and the U-TURN one weights way more than the other 2.

mtbr member
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by acelp11
    there are 3 different versions and the U-TURN one weights way more than the other 2.
    It's the 2-step air on the EVO, and that's the one Larry weighed. 5 pounds, 2.2 ounces for the 2-step air Lyrik. Not the coil, and not the Solo.

Aug 2004
    do you know if Larry weighed it with or without the axle?

mtbr member
    Jun 2006

Smile Well..

How did it work? Where is the review?

Jul 2006

Lyrik-first rides

Well, that pic was of my current ride. I've had a few rides in on it and so far so good, out of the box it feels plush and well balanced, super stiff and easy to use all the controls. The mission control is a little overkill, but I imagine some people might use it more than me. It compliments the rear suspension very well. I can't promise any sort of long term test/post, far too busy this time of year. Have fun!

Jun 2006
    that looks good saw that bike while i was there

Members who have read this thread: 0