• 03-19-2009
    CHUMBAevo
    1 Attachment(s)
    A New Green EVO hits the block
    We built her up today - Fox 36 Talas RC2, DHX Coil 5.0, X.9 drivetrain, Elixr Carbon Brakes ..
  • 03-19-2009
    NCETRY
    Thats sick looking :thumbsup:
  • 03-22-2009
    nojoke
    Whats the weight if you dont mind me asking?

--allen
  • 03-22-2009
    mrpercussive
    sick build! looks like one which can take a beating specially with those wheels...
  • 03-22-2009
    greeninny
    Can't wait until this peice of artwork shows up at my door
    :thumbsup: Thanks Alan and Chumba for building this beautiful creature, i can't wait to see how it fly's. Unfortunately it's still pretty muddy around my property so i'll be road bound for a couple of weeks but at least i won't be on one of those skinny tire bikes. I'll definitely submit a review of this bike on MTBR for anyone whose interested.
  • 03-22-2009
    NCETRY
    You should love that bike. Two of my friends have EVO's and love them. Nice Bike:thumbsup:
  • 03-22-2009
    NorKal
    Nice! I just put mine together today. It's used but new to me. I traded a friend straight up for my Blur 4x frame. Mostly complete but I need a front brake adapter and some time to get the suspension dialed.
  • 03-22-2009
    Blueboost
    wow.. Nice rides, both of you.
  • 03-27-2009
    greeninny
    EVO is in its new home but still a virgin
    :thumbsup: Well you were right NCETRY, mrpercussive and blueboost the EVO is an awesome bike. Yours with that black paint job khemical looks like a bad ass ride also. For nojoke the weight of the bike without pedals was right at 31lbs. If any one is interested i will do a review of it in a few weeks. Muddy conditions are a hinderance right now.
  • 03-27-2009
    mrpercussive
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Khemical
    Nice! I just put mine together today. It's used but new to me. I traded a friend straight up for my Blur 4x frame. Mostly complete but I need a front brake adapter and some time to get the suspension dialed.

something about the colour just looks so clean! specially how it brings out the rear end :thumbsup: