• 04-15-2017
    richj8990
    Need to add SE Bikes on here as a separate webpage
    The current list on this website has two SE Bikes, and I think they are both 20" BMX-types. SE Bikes now has around a dozen mountain bike offerings, including 27.5" and 29" that are on the same price and quality level as some of the Diamondbacks. They are worth mentioning here as a stand-alone brand, not really a custom brand (as least I don't think). Could someone, moderator, etc. create a separate list for their bikes and update their 2017 offerings? BTW I'm not a spokesperson for them, just someone who bought one of their bikes recently.
  • 06-29-2017
    bru87tr
    1 Attachment(s)
    I recently bought a Big Mountain 1.0 27.5 , it is way better than a mongoose bike.

Got it for $300 on Amazon and has hydraulic brakes. Added new Specialized grips, seat, pedals I already had. Have a new raceface stem, schwalabe tires/continental tubes (converting to presta tubes) on the way. $55 total from Jensen USA.

Next is a Manitou fork. Bike rides/shifts smooth and quiet.

I wish SE had their own section.

Attachment 1144265
  • 07-25-2017
    bru87tr
    1 Attachment(s)
    Just in case anyone is interested in this bike, as you can get it real cheap.

Done for now, added a Manitou Marvel Comp Fork. Amazon price dropped to $228. I am now in about $580 for this bike.

Attachment 1148365