My Indy Fab Steel hardtail- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jun 2007

My Indy Fab Steel hardtail

A really fun bike to ride and surprisingly comfortable.

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    Nice looking bike.

Enjoy!

underachiever
    Sweet, nice color. I also saw it posted up on the IF Rider site, too. I ordered a frame/fork about a month ago, so hopefully my wait won't be too much longer. It has the exact same geometry as my Rhygin, but without the suspension. Having it painted the same color as my IF Titanium Crown Jewel, but the fork will be green to accent the decals.

Anyway, enjoy your new ride!

mtbr member
    Jun 2007
    Thanks guys. I've never had a steel bike before and I must admit I never understood why people that owned steel bikes were so passionate about the feel of one. Suffice to say that I do now understand why.
    I had a Giant Trance before this and thought that was plush being a full sus bike. But my IF feels equally plush without the bounce from a rear shock. Just great!
    Misterdangerpants- I had to wait about 10 weeks before I got mine in the UK so I would hope you would get yours shortly. I suspect you'll enjoy yours as much as I have when you get yours. I spent hours just looking at the brillaint paint work when I got mine.
    Do post pictures of yours up when you get yours.

mtbr member
    nice bike! I like how you went with the cursive script for the logos - a little bit different from the norm of most IF owners.

mtbr member
    Jun 2007
    Thanks for the bike compliment. Yeah, the cursive logo was a no brainer the moment I found out that IF had them. Somewhat nerd like I have stuck some thick clear tape over it to make sure I don't wreck it.

mtbr member
    I like the graphics also. I just saw an IF road bike over on the Road Bike Forums had the same script. Nice to see steel hardtails still out there. I have a late 90's vintage Ted Wojcik hardtail the a Fat Boy front end. While I find myself seduced from time to time by the allure of full suspension rigs for my style of riding you can't beat a good steel hardtail.

Members who have read this thread: 0