• 02-23-2009
    ncarolinadawg
    5 Attachment(s)
    My Dream Chumba VF2 Complete
    Finally,

I will get some outside pics soon, and ride review. My kids' couch must be getting famous. It is just dark by the time I get home. It all came together awesome I think. I think it is a little over 26 pounds, but do not quote that yet, I do not currently have my digital scale.
  • 02-23-2009
    harryzhong
    HOTNESS.:thumbsup:

whoa those wheels are cool. you'll have to thrash the bike & let us know how it rides. man the CF is also pretty neat. Sounds like the VF2 is a newer & improved XCL.
  • 02-23-2009
    rollertoaster
    Wow, that thing is badass. I've never seen an xc bike that looked so appealing to me. Do let us know how those wheels hold up, they are intriguing..
  • 02-24-2009
    scruffylooking
    Some of you guys are putting ridiculous amounts of time into the details. Results are pretty sweet!

The one thing that kind of throws me off on this bike is the platform pedals. Nicely color matched but seems incongruous with the XC nature of the ride.
  • 02-24-2009
    ncarolinadawg
    Oh man
    I forgot to mention in my original post that I have these on there until my Candy SL's! I knew someone would gig me on that!
  • 02-24-2009
    scruffylooking
    Oooh. Ok, you're good to go then. ;)
  • 03-21-2009
    Psycho Marco
    Great looking bike!
    Can you share your impressions so far?
    thanks
  • 03-30-2009
    rob52367
    Very nice. I could see myself on your bike. Great color selection. I bet it rides as good as it looks. It a centerfold/cover bike.