Monty- selling?- Mtbr.com

Thread: Monty- selling?

Dec 2007

Monty- selling?

Monty why are you selling the chumba? Thought you just got it built. What is your overall honest impression? I am looking for a new rig and need more info on these bikes.

T

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by master of the wheel
    Monty why are you selling the chumba? Thought you just got it built. What is your overall honest impression? I am looking for a new rig and need more info on these bikes.

T
    Hey there.

Yeah I'm selling my XCL. Reason is pretty simple. I lost my job this weekend (well company closed it's doors) and I don't have something lined up. With the holidays just being over cash is a little tight here at the house. My XCL is brand new, only been ridden a 3 times total now and I love it. That being said, since I can raise a little cash with the XCL for now it's gotta go. Once I have the funds again, I will be building up a new XCL hopefully by late spring.

The bike rides fantastic, I personally have not ridden a bike that handles better. The bike goes uphill great, finds traction where there is non to be had, goes downhill killer, singletrack is fantastic, everything is just fun on the bike, it really is a do everything kind of ride.

If you are interested in a XCL I'll cut you a killer deal on mine since its all brand new just shoot me a PM.

nerfherder
    Wow, total bummer monty. I hope things turn around real fast for you.

mtbr member
    Sorry to hear Monty. Hang in there, I am sure you will have many more great opportunities.
    Simple | Proven | Reliable

http://chumbaracing.blogspot.com/

mtbr member
    Thanks for the support guys! I hope to have a new chumba shortly and a new job even quicker!

mtbr member

Update on XCL

Guys,

Just a quick update. I'm lowering the price to $2500 on the XCL in the classifieds section.

Take care!

Members who have read this thread: 0