louise fr anyone?- Mtbr.com

Sep 2004

louise fr anyone?

i acquired this brake set from my brother for dirt!

it comes w/ 210 rotor and pm adaptor and a short legged caliper for the front.
    came w/ 190 rotor and adaptor #15 and a long legged caliper at the rear.

the way i have it set up now is

the rear with a 160 hayes rotor
    i took the adaptor #15 put it up front w/ the short legged cliper and an avid 185 rotor.

i want to keep evrything magura (rotors 210or203 rear 190)
    what adaptor do i need for the front to mount to 07 rc2 36?

being in the bay area i dont have knowledge of a magura dealer.

i posted last night at thr "brake time" forum no luck yet. too lazy to go through all the postings.

anyone?

thanx!!

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    I think your only options are running the long armed caliper in the rear with a #15 adaptor/190 mm rotor or a #16 adaptor/180mm rotor . Up front the short armed caliper with a #15 adaptor/190mm rotor.

Clem

Sep 2004

but

i had the #15 up front and used the magura 190 and it rubbed against the caliper body not the pads,when tightened. it would be nice if i could run at least a 190f/190r
    thanks for the reply!!!!!!!!

ride on!!!!!!!!!!!!!

guys!!!!!! i might take it for a trail ride on sunday, im regaining some strength back after a long battle with the flu then the strerpt throught one week apart just dropped like lead and lost few pounds maybe it was from all the excitement of getting my dream EVO!!!!!!!!!!

CANT WAIT TO JUST GET ON DIRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i rode it to work this mon. just to get a feel of it and i never felt so tall on a bike,well it was 3 in the morning and i had about 15pounds of winter gear/clothing about 29 degrees, just went spinning to get to work,about 10 mile ride.........

ill work on thse pics................

if you cant wait go to "dreamEVO"123456789

Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by thirdy lopez
    i had the #15 up front and used the magura 190 and it rubbed against the caliper body not the pads,when tightened. it would be nice if i could run at least a 190f/190r
    thanks for the reply!!!!!!!!

ride on!!!!!!!!!!!!!

guys!!!!!! i might take it for a trail ride on sunday, im regaining some strength back after a long battle with the flu then the strerpt throught one week apart just dropped like lead and lost few pounds maybe it was from all the excitement of getting my dream EVO!!!!!!!!!!

CANT WAIT TO JUST GET ON DIRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i rode it to work this mon. just to get a feel of it and i never felt so tall on a bike,well it was 3 in the morning and i had about 15pounds of winter gear/clothing about 29 degrees, just went spinning to get to work,about 10 mile ride.........

ill work on thse pics................

if you cant wait go to "dreamEVO"123456789
    i meant throat

Members who have read this thread: 0