Let's see your SOMA's

Printable View

• 03-07-2006
    Johnnyp060
    Let's see your SOMA's
    I just recently purchased a SOMA 4one5 and haven't really seen any SOMA's on here, so, let's see them.
  • 03-07-2006
    xdefx
    Here's my commuter....
    :cool:

• 03-12-2006
    minkhiller
    1 Attachment(s)
    Here's a 4 one 5 just completed this month.
  • 03-12-2006
    Johnnyp060
    4one5 Pic Soon
    Just finished building mine up last week, took it out on Friday for a ride. Awesome bike, I love it. If there's anyone out there looking for a great, affordable frame, do it, you won't regret it. As soon as I figure out how to post a pic w/ our digital camera, I'll post one of mine.
  • 03-19-2006
    edouble
    im riding a Soma Juice 29er...
    that i love. its one sweet steel steed:D . i too need to learn how to post pics:confused: .
  • 03-20-2006
    cowboyeti
    I'm very interested in the 29er Juice!

I have a couple of hardtails I'm selling to purchase a frame and componets. You have yours built up as a SS or geared? How does it ride?

I'm over 6' and was told this is the way to go, not only for big people but it's a great ride.

Are there other 29's out there?

Thanks!

Yeti
  • 03-20-2006
    edouble
    i initially had it geared, now ss...
    Quote:

Originally Posted by cowboyeti
    I'm very interested in the 29er Juice!

I have a couple of hardtails I'm selling to purchase a frame and componets. You have yours built up as a SS or geared? How does it ride?

I'm over 6' and was told this is the way to go, not only for big people but it's a great ride.

Are there other 29's out there?

Thanks!

Yeti

and its one of the best handling bikes ive ridden either way. it steers quickly, quicker than most 26in bikes ive ridden. the added traction and momentum of the big wheels is addictive. cornering, climbing, descending, its all excellent. for the record i own 5 other steel hardtails, so i have a lot to compare it to. im 6ft 2in and 250 lbs, much bigger than the average mtbker. the 20in Juice frame fit me very well, and the bb stays nice and stiff when i put the power down. read my reviews of this frame in the 29er review section, i would recommend this frame w/o hesitation. oh, by the way, the red is absolutely gorgeous:eek: , pics dont do it justice. people constantly drool over the bike, even when theirs cost's several times more:D !.
  • 03-22-2006
    BikeMojo
    I like my townie... Picked her over a Steamroller.:cool:

• 03-23-2006
    icegeek
    Nice.