1 Attachment(s)
    Lars Tribus' 4X Bike
    Check it out.
  • 04-18-2008
    bbc
    That is bad ass!
  • 04-18-2008
    chucko58
    Looks mean. Alan, what's the build spec? I don't recognize the shock.
  • 04-18-2008
    Rover Nick
    nice, I'm assuming its a small. Does it have a shorter shock on it?
  • 04-18-2008
    vinz132
    Hot!
  • 04-18-2008
    CHUMBAevo
    Quote:

Originally Posted by chucko58

Hey Chuck,

That's the Monarch. We run mostly Fox but Lars is sponsored by the SRAM group.

-A.
  • 04-18-2008
    CHUMBAevo
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Rover Nick
    nice, I'm assuming its a small. Does it have a shorter shock on it?

Not yet, but watch for it to get slacker, lower, and shorter travel.

A.
  • 04-20-2008
    CHUMBAevo
    A little off subject, but here is a clip that we dug up of Lars during his photo shoot this weekend: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkeSdlGq6MA
  • 04-20-2008
    vinz132
    hot too!
  • 04-20-2008
    CHUMBAevo
    Quote:

Originally Posted by chucko58

Hey Chucko,

It's a Rockshox Monarch. I've never ridden one - but I've heard good things about the coil vivid shocks.
  • 04-27-2008
    Hulkamaniac
    Quote:

Originally Posted by CHUMBAevo
    A little off subject, but here is a clip that we dug up of Lars during his photo shoot this weekend: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkeSdlGq6MA

So stoked to see Lars getting support from Chumba once again! You guys have one of the best brand/lifetstyle/sports ambassadors in the sport and probably the best on the east coast. I run into Lars at quite a few races throughout the year, he's always pumped on the race, the scene, and always takes the time to chat with everyone. From a racer standpoint, you've got a good one back on Chumba..........from an image/personal standpoint, you've got a GREAT one!
  • 04-27-2008
    CHUMBAevo
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Hulkamaniac
    So stoked to see Lars getting support from Chumba once again! You guys have one of the best brand/lifetstyle/sports ambassadors in the sport and probably the best on the east coast. I run into Lars at quite a few races throughout the year, he's always pumped on the race, the scene, and always takes the time to chat with everyone. From a racer standpoint, you've got a good one back on Chumba..........from an image/personal standpoint, you've got a GREAT one!

Yea, it's been awesome working with Lars. We have a lot of good stuff planned for his role with the company!

-A.