KTM questions- Mtbr.com

Thread: KTM questions

I have red hair

KTM questions

Does anyone know how well KTM mountain bikes work?? Are there any characteristics to watch out for on these bikes?? Which models work well?? Are there any dealerships in the U.S.??

I'm looking to jump to a better bike, and am looking at maybe getting a KTM if I can find a dealership in the U.S., preferably in MI. I ride dirt bikes, too, and have a KTM, and I know that they don't make dirt bikes much better than KTMs, so I was thinking their mtbs would probly be pretty good too.

Any help would be much appreciated!!
    Thanks

mtbr member
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGreen
    Does anyone know how well KTM mountain bikes work?? Are there any characteristics to watch out for on these bikes?? Which models work well?? Are there any dealerships in the U.S.??

I'm looking to jump to a better bike, and am looking at maybe getting a KTM if I can find a dealership in the U.S., preferably in MI. I ride dirt bikes, too, and have a KTM, and I know that they don't make dirt bikes much better than KTMs, so I was thinking their mtbs would probly be pretty good too.

Any help would be much appreciated!!
    Thanks
    holy smokes! ive owned a 450 sx for two years and even worked at a ktm dealership, I had no clue ktm made mountain bikes. where can you get these in the us??

http://www.ktm-bikes.at/2007/eu/race.php

I have red hair
    Yeah, I have a 250 XC-W, and am basically in love with it, so I was wondering where I can get one of their mtbs too. They look pretty nice, and are kinda expensive, but I still really want one.

ride hard take risks
    Click on dealer, nothing in the US. Possibly send them amail & ask.
    Formotion Products
    http://www.formot

Members who have read this thread: 0