Kinda confused!- Mtbr.com

Thread: Kinda confused!

BMJ
    "55 lbs and climbing!"

Kinda confused!

Hey folks,

Soon I'll be a proud new owner of a 2008 EVO...just like the one at Interbike.

I'm a little confused about the geometry chart on their website. The seat tube length has two measurements. I'm building up a large and the seat tube measurement is stated as 19.3" Center to Center and 16" Center to Top. I assume that the later is the measure from the angle change area of the seat tube to the top. I'm not sure how usefull that is though.

I'm on the tall side and run a fair amount of post. I'm looking for the full measure of Center to Top. Anyone know this measure for a Large?

Thanks!

mtbr member
    I measured the M/L EVO subframe I have in the garage and I get roughly 19" or so for C-T. I'm guessing the website numbers have C-T and C-C mixed up.

BMJ
    "55 lbs and climbing!"
    Quote Originally Posted by dubjay
    I measured the M/L EVO subframe I have in the garage and I get roughly 19" or so for C-T. I'm guessing the website numbers have C-T and C-C mixed up.
    Thanks for jumpin in. Is that your red AM frame your measuring?

You say M/L...the web site has M or L....yours is the largest?

mtbr member
    I actually measured my old green one which was a M/L. The red one is a smaller size (S/M).

I think Chumba may have changed their size nomenclature. What's known as the M now used to be called S/M and the L was M/L.

Members who have read this thread: 0