KHS Lucky 7- Mtbr.com

Thread: KHS Lucky 7

mtbr member

New question here. KHS Lucky 7

Hey guys I am in the market for a new bike right now and I was at a lift assisted resort today and rented the KHS Lucky 7 and ended up really liking it! I want to hear your guys opinions on this bike and whether its worth gettin or not. I may be picking up the rental for 1499.00 which seems like a good deal to me and is about my budget.

Even though its a freeride bike can I still do light DH racing with it? I would really like to do some beginner/sport DH racing say at Mammoth or in Cali somewhere. Would this be a decent (Not the best but doable) bike for that? Right now I dont have 5k to dump into a DH rig and I really need a do it all bike. Could I get by with this?

Thanks alot if I have anymore questions I'll ask!

Apr 2008
    sounds like a good deal....khs has great customer service....check out the swing arm to make sure the shock hasent dented the swing arm....other than that the lucky 7 is a solid rig

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by blackprophet19
    sounds like a good deal....khs has great customer service....check out the swing arm to make sure the shock hasent dented the swing arm....other than that the lucky 7 is a solid rig
    Thanks alot I appreciate your help. Yeah I am really encouraged where I will be getting it though. They seem to really take care of their rentals (unlike other places ive seen) and before he sales me the bike he is going to strip it and just make sure everything is normal and in good condition. And I am on the waiting list at the number one spot so I will be getting the nicest bike out of three mediums they have.

Tell me if any of you guys have any other thoughts.

mtbr member
    I am going to be reserving it monday...any last thoughts

Members who have read this thread: 0