Kelly- Mtbr.com

Thread: Kelly

mtbr member

Kelly

Any Kelly owners out there please share you're experiences. I'm considering a Kelly but I don't know anyone who has one. Positive, negative whatever. Thanks.

Sep 2005

Good job! kelly

Quote Originally Posted by slowrider
    Any Kelly owners out there please share you're experiences. I'm considering a Kelly but I don't know anyone who has one. Positive, negative whatever. Thanks.
    hey, slowrider, i built a kelly ro sham bo a couple of months ago and have been riding it like crazy. i was very impressed when i first pulled the frame out of the box - very clean welds and the powdercoat was impeccable. the bike really is fun to ride, equally at home on straightaways or twisty sections. thumbs way up from this kelly rider. lemme know if you have any more specific questions. (there are some pics posted somewhere on mtbr.com-brown with pink headset)

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by bykedork
    hey, slowrider, i built a kelly ro sham bo a couple of months ago and have been riding it like crazy. i was very impressed when i first pulled the frame out of the box - very clean welds and the powdercoat was impeccable. the bike really is fun to ride, equally at home on straightaways or twisty sections. thumbs way up from this kelly rider. lemme know if you have any more specific questions. (there are some pics posted somewhere on mtbr.com-brown with pink headset)
    Thanks for the reply. I ended up buying a used Kelly delux and I'm in the process of building it now. I'll try to post pics when done.

Members who have read this thread: 0