Keeping the bling...bling- Mtbr.com
    Is this thing on?

Keeping the bling...bling

Anybody have any good ideas on how to keep the sweet polished rear end on my EVO looking fresh off the showroom floor? I've been using Never Dull after almost every ride since I noticed the rear starting to tarnish a little. I dug a little deeper and realized it's b/c I sweat like a banshee and I think it's the salt. I now wipe down the bike after every ride w/ a towel and a little water, but there are some parts that even the Never Dull can't "bling" back.
    [[/B][/FONT]

mtbr member
    I've been using some Mother's metal polish on my rear stays and they seem to stay somewhat shiny until too much dirt and sweat accumulate. Mother's ends up with a nice chrome like finish without too much work.

You may want to try applying a coat of wax to help bead off the sweat a little? I can't think of anything else right now..

Is this thing on?
    I think you're spot on w/ throwing on a coat of wax and next time I'm at the big box store I'll look for the Mother's
    [[/B][/FONT]

mtbr member
    Feb 2006
    I don't really foresee any problem with this, but if it was me, I'd try it on an out of sight area first to be sure it doesn't cause some other appearance issue.

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    Maybe a bit OT but the title was appropriate and I didn't want to start a whole new thread.
    The stickers on my XCL began to come loose after a while so I decided to remove them completely and replace them with cooler ones.. coo 'n shmoo.. I always thought the old Chumba logo looked better than the new one but that is, of course just my opinion.

mba-.jpg

sticker.jpg

Members who have read this thread: 0