Just finished my 660ebb SS- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jun 2007

Just finished my 660ebb SS

I had WAY to many parts in my garage so I decided to build a singlespeed. I've never had one but all my riding buddies have them and enjoy the "extra" workout. I looked around and say the closeout at JensonUSA on the Zion frame and parts. I opened my Frankenstein lab and built this rig up. I've only been on the bike once but it was very cool. Looking forward to getting it VERY dirty.

http://www.martinsweb.org/joemartins...eed/index.html

It weighed in at 24.8lbs. Heavier than I thought it would be but it feels super lite and agile.

Joe

mtbr member
    Nice!! Is that the 29er fork? --Mark

mtbr member
    Jun 2007
    Thanks for the compliment on the build. Not suppose to be. I ordered the 26" fork. Does seem tall though. But the geometry is actually very nice with it. I like being very upright. I'm fairly sure that it is the correct one though. Other pictures of the same type of build show the long fork. I rode the bike for the first time on some techy singletrack. It handled really well. The Conti's hooked up really well in the muddy conditions. I can't wait till my Koobi saddle arrives. I run them on all my bikes and the Specialized Rival 130 Ti is hard like a rock.

Members who have read this thread: 0