I AM ABOUT TO ORDER A IONIC AND AM COMING UP WITH ALL THE SPECS, I THOUGHT IT MIGHT HELP TO DROOL OVER YOUR IONIC SO LEMME SEE IT ....PLEASE? I AM AWARE OF THE POSTINGS OF PEOPLE UNHAPPY WITH SHIP DATES, AND WHATEVER ELSE. I WEIGHED THE OPTIONS AND DECIDED ON A CUSTOM IONIC MOSTLY BECAUSE I WANTED A 29ER, S/S OR GEARED, V BRAKE OR DISC, SUSPENSION OR NOT...VERSATILE. MADE OF FINE STEEL. AND BE A DECENT COLOR. I AM OPPOSED TO THE WHOLE EBB THING I DONT CARE TO KNOW ANY MORE ABOUT IT. THE DROPOUTS THEY USE ARE SLICK, AND THE STEEL OPTIONS ARE PLENTIFUL. PLUS i HAVE A BUNCH OF PARTS SO INSTEAD OF HAVING A NEW $2000 BIKE WITH A BUNCH OF PARTS i WANT TO CHANGE I EVEN MIGHT HAVE SHIMANO PARTS ON IT. NONE OF THAT HERE SPEND HALF THAT AND GET WHAT I WANT, AND THE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND HELP HAS BEEN GREAT FIRST TIME I CALLED I GOT THE OWNER 2ND RING AND HE SPENT MUCH TIME IN DETAIL OF WHAT I WANTED AND HELPED WHERE MY IGNORRANCE TOOK OVER. ANYWAYS ID LOVE TO SEE A FEW PICS OF A IONIC OR 2(OR 100) THANKS GUYS N GALS I APPRECIATE IT. NOW LETS SEE EM