IF ti deluxe prices- Mtbr.com

Jan 2004

IF ti deluxe prices

i've been looking around the IF web site and i cant find prices. i'm curious to know what a Ti Deluxe is going for

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

The "cheapest' I Have seen that...

frame listed for is from Speedgoat. They sell the frame for $2600 shipped to your door. All things considered for a custom Ti frame, from arguable one of the two best Ti builders out there (Moots is probably still the best) not bad.

Feb 2004

Seven-Sola

Quote Originally Posted by MTBDad
    frame listed for is from Speedgoat. They sell the frame for $2600 shipped to your door. All things considered for a custom Ti frame, from arguable one of the two best Ti builders out there (Moots is probably still the best) not bad.
    A Seven Sola is 2600$ www.sevencycles.com

ftp

Jan 2004
    For the price I would get a seven-for that matter a seven verve-which is 2,000-I think they offer more custom options-such as tubing very wide range specific tubing chosen for you and your riding style and needs. I have had a seven cross frame for about three years and love it

mtbr member
    Apr 2004

Ti Deluxe

Listen don't buy a Seven, I am an IF dealer, and racer. While I love Seven and they are amazing bikes, The guys at IF are just so cool, I mean honestly its the guys from Fat Chance. I love my ti deluxe it is the greatest bike on the planet. IF offers as many custom options as anyone else, they are awesome to work with also. Don't buy a stock frame make sure you get the full custom ride. Tell them exactly what you are expecting and they'll make it for you. The Ti Deluxe MSRP is 2750usd. Let me know if you have anymore questions I would love to talk to you about them.

mtbr member
    sorry but i have never seem such a uselless coment before, ever. when you said you are a IF dealer, you killed your post.

if you can explain why IF is better than seven, technically speaking, i will be very happy.
    hey
    ho
    lets go!

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Both Very Good

I own both Seven and IF bikes and really they are equal in quality and ride. To say one is better or worse is to only show brand loyalty or not enough time on the other brand. If you get either or both you will be very happy indeed. Good luck. Just to make it a little harder, try Moots as well.