• 06-08-2009
    neilster1
    I might have to take back everythig bad I've said about e-type..
    http://www.blackspire.com/qs/product/83/5947/320894/0/0

I run a blackspire stinger tensioner with my e-type FD.. I know there are other products on the market to marry the tensioner and the FD on one backplate but none anywhere close to this pricepoint. I've got to get one of these on order!
  • 06-08-2009
    Thor821
    Sweet!!!
    Just ordered one.
  • 06-08-2009
    scruffylooking
    $20 more than a standard stinger! Wow. Still, looks like a cool product.
  • 06-11-2009
    Ricky D
    I tried running a regular BS Stinger on my XCL a while back but the inner ring bolts on my RF Atlas crank dug into it. I was running the Stinger against the BB shell with one spacer between it and the crank. Anyone else had this problem? I'm thinking it may just be the design of the cranks. I have to assume I would have the same problem if I tried this version too.
  • 06-11-2009
    neilster1
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Ricky D
    I tried running a regular BS Stinger on my XCL a while back but the inner ring bolts on my RF Atlas crank dug into it. I was running the Stinger against the BB shell with one spacer between it and the crank. Anyone else had this problem? I'm thinking it may just be the design of the cranks. I have to assume I would have the same problem if I tried this version too.

Likely the cranks.. I had the same issue with FSA afterburners. Switched to XT cranks and problem went away.
  • 06-16-2009
    Thor821
    1 Attachment(s)
    Stinger E arrived today....
    It's raining out so I couldn't try it out but so far everything looks good.