I got a Chumba today!!!

Printable View

• 02-23-2008
    Thor821
    1 Attachment(s)
    I got a Chumba today!!!
    Picked up my new small Raspberry Metallic XCL today. I was a little worried I wasn't going to like the color but when I seen it in person I loved it. I drove 6 hrs round trip to get it and had it built up in less than 2hrs.:thumbsup: Here's a pic.
  • 02-23-2008
    IH8MUD
    Sweet! I really like those DTS 5's! What hubs did you put in em? Now go beat the trail up! :thumbsup:
  • 02-23-2008
    Thor821
    Quote:

Originally Posted by hullendersauce
    Sweet! I really like those DTS 5's! What hubs did you put in em? Now go beat the trail up! :thumbsup:

The rear hub is a Chris King and the front is a Marzocchi. I wish this damn snow would melt so I could get it on some dirt but I don't think that is going to happen anytime soon.:mad:
  • 02-23-2008
    Ricky D
    :thumbsup: Nice! I want to see that color in person. Everyone says pictures don't do it justice.
  • 02-24-2008
    scruffylooking
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Thor821
    Picked up my new small Raspberry Metallic XCL today.

jaclynj is going to be hunt you down for taking the last Rasberry Metallic Small available right now. :p
  • 02-24-2008
    scruffylooking
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Ricky D
    :thumbsup: Nice! I want to see that color in person. Everyone says pictures don't do it justice.

Yeah, in person it looks almost black. Then when light hits it you see the deep red glitter. It's very hot rod and classy.
  • 02-24-2008
    xc_flip
    :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: nice Thor.... you're gonna love that bike.. Congrats
  • 02-24-2008
    jaclynj
    Quote:

Originally Posted by scruffylooking
    jaclynj is going to be hunt you down for taking the last Rasberry Metallic Small available right now. :p

Bah! I've given up on the raspberry and accepted that I'll have a gray ano.
  • 02-24-2008
    jaclynj
    But you know what I don't hear about is the Black Ano, does anybody have one?
  • 02-24-2008
    neilster1
    I do..
  • 02-25-2008
    Thor821
    WOW, that dirt in the back ground looks nice!! The bike looks good also. :D
  • 03-26-2008
    crux
    2 Attachment(s)
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Thor821
    WOW, that dirt in the back ground looks nice!! The bike looks good also. :D

mmm dirt... Oh yeah nice bike G.
  • 03-31-2008
    grizfan
    Looks like a nice bike, now get it out of the kitchen!!!
  • 03-31-2008
    CHUMBAevo
    sweet looking bike. i like how you built it up too - looks like it will be a lot of fun!