How do I get a Chumba?- Mtbr.com

Apr 2007

How do I get a Chumba?

It's no wonder we are getting so many calls at Chumba about the availability of out frames.
    With the flawless review in this months mountain bike action magazine and great pricing why would you want anything else. Please contact your local dealer even if they are not currently on our dealers list. We will be happy to make our bikes available in your area.

The answer to the question . How do I get a Chumba .
    # 1 Call your local dealer and ask them if they can order you one or get a demo for you to test ride. We try to make that happen at most of the shops.
    # 2 Call me and let me know some of the shops in your area. I will then set up a dealer account with them and they will be set up to make orders.

Any questions please contact me through the web page .
    Chumbaracing.com or [email protected]

Trophy Husband
    Quote Originally Posted by ChumbaJason
    It's no wonder we are getting so many calls at Chumba about the availability of out frames.
    With the flawless review in this months mountain bike action magazine and great pricing why would you want anything else. Please contact your local dealer even if they are not currently on our dealers list. We will be happy to make our bikes available in your area.

The answer to the question . How do I get a Chumba .
    # 1 Call your local dealer and ask them if they can order you one or get a demo for you to test ride. We try to make that happen at most of the shops.
    # 2 Call me and let me know some of the shops in your area. I will then set up a dealer account with them and they will be set up to make orders.

Any questions please contact me through the web page .
    Chumbaracing.com or [email protected]
    How many "units" does a shop need to pick up to become an authorized Chumba "dealer"?
    Extreme stationary biker.

Surfing trails
    I just picked up two '07 EVO frames from Chumba and I'm now an authorized dealer. The great thing about Chumba is they are more interested in getting quality frames in the hands of more riders than anything else. Some of the bike brands I have carried in the past have sales reps that constantly pressure us dealers to jump through hoops and order huge quantities and choke on miles of red tape. Chumba is different and really offers more service and a more laid back personal approach to both the dealer and the bike owner. I'm glad I discovered them when I did.

The new candy apple red metallic EVO should be here next week - I can't wait to see that color up close!!!..........

Apr 2007
    We understand that some of the shops are smaller and would not be able to move loads of frames or complete bikes. We have taken that into consideration and would like to help those shops get started selling great bikes. We can not always do that. Thatís why we offer a multi level dealer package to help suit the needs of all types of bike shops from small to large. Now is the time to get in on what we have to offer. The XCL has one of the best reviews that I have seen. This bike is taking off. You should call in you orders now if you are interested in getting your hands on one. E mail me at [email protected]

J

Apr 2007
    Thanks for the Kind words Nevegal.
    We understand that some of the shops are smaller and would not be able to move loads of frames or complete bikes. We have taken that into consideration and would like to help those shops get started selling great bikes. We can not always do that. Thatís why we offer a multi level dealer package to help suit the needs of all types of bike shops from small to large. Now is the time to get in on what we have to offer. The XCL has one of the best reviews that I have seen. This bike is taking off. You should call in you orders now if you are interested in getting your hands on one. E mail me at [email protected]

J

Shot Down in Flames...
    What are the seat tube lengths (center to top) on the stock S,M, & L XCL?

D.

edit: I found the thread about custom.
    Last edited by D-Rock; 05-07-2007 at 09:23 AM.

May 2007
    I went to Beyond Bikes here in San Diego today, and one of the reps there didn't even know they sell the Chumbas! He was very helpful to me though, and tried his best to get all the answers I needed. I guess they just now got set up to start carrying them, so it was understandable (special order only) . I'm a little bummed out because they will not be getting one set up to demo though.

keepin' it rural

i do it like this...

Here, chumba! chumba! chumba!...and when they come runnin i jump on one and ride it home.

Members who have read this thread: 0