Jan 2004

Nice looking Evo.

Clem

Made in China
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by rip.

Nice looking Evo.

Clem

WOW very sweet! How does it ride? How do you like your deemax and fox 36? I am having trouble picking a new fork and possibly a new set of wheels.

thanks
    "Didn't your doctor tell you to stop smoking and drinking?" George Burns "Yes but they all died"

Sep 2004

who done did it?

thanx! rip!

i know i did not do that.
    duke, i finally got it and i wish they were dee maxxs'
    with my child support payment i could only afford the dee traxxs' and running it with stans
    the michelins are kool though theyre 2.2s
    i havent taken it out on the trail yet since ive been sick so ill let you know as soon as i get out...that fork is sweet as they say but as you stated the stand over makes a big difference at 160. this frame really stands tall huh? my ku_ _ nes could tell even on 100.
    im graduating from a zochi Z 150 frsl 04 and that was really difficult to tune this just everything that anyone can ask for or need, hopefully it wont have the woes it had last years model.

ride on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mtbr member
    finally! nice looking ride, thirdy. evo's such a mean lookin' ride. you're going to be so stoked when you get a chance to ride it. the frame does stand pretty tall, but I got used to it quick. it doesn't feel tall in the corners, which is what I was worried about at first, and the higher bb is nice when you're climbing through ruts and rock gardens with the travel turned down.
    congrats and enjoy!

Members who have read this thread: 0