Help Me Decide!!!- Mtbr.com

Poll: What colour?!

BrassBalled DropbarNinja

Help Me Decide!!!

So i've been toying around with the idea of powder coating my frame... I had it all thought out about a gold headtube which fades into white on the rest of the frame with gold Chumba decals and gold floater. It was going to be PIMP!!!!

But......... i learned later that you cant do the fade with powdercoating so i'm stumped now...... aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrggggg... so tell me what you guys think about the choices in the poll or if you guys have suggestions. If anyone here have good photochop skills, that would be cool too... XD

BrassBalled DropbarNinja
    oh yea, bike is a Chumba F5...

Last edited by mrpercussive; 04-24-2009 at 04:04 PM.

Glad to Be Alive
    leave it alone
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

mtbr member
    Jul 2008
    It looks good the way it is now! If you do decide to change it don't forget the gold Azonic Outlaws....Man that would be sick.

BrassBalled DropbarNinja
    yea, i like the way it looks now but it's been beaten up pretty bad over the past few months... thought i'd go for a change while i'm at it... or maybe not... i dunno... wish i knew some guys who did anodizing... that might look pretty cool too... Gold ano, or sparkly white ano...

mtbr member
    Jul 2008
    I'm gonna have a little gold on my Chumba as well. I recently picked up an Anodized Blue XCL with a Float RLC in White. Gonna go with white bars and seat. Using my old wheels with Gold Hope Pro II's. Hopefully it'll turn out as noce as yours. At least the picture in my head does!

BrassBalled DropbarNinja
    Quote Originally Posted by 02Bullit
    I'm gonna have a little gold on my Chumba as well. I recently picked up an Anodized Blue XCL with a Float RLC in White. Gonna go with white bars and seat. Using my old wheels with Gold Hope Pro II's. Hopefully it'll turn out as noce as yours. At least the picture in my head does!
    that sounds like it's going to look like a Subaru...

Yea dude... i really like the look on my bike right now, but i could go for some change... hahahaha. Looks like the white frame and gold decals is getting quite a few votes... Making me think now... hmmmmmm.

Gold crowns anyone?

mtbr member
    I think the gold rear with white triangle and gold decals is just enough bling and would look perfect. Not too much gold, not too much white. Nice balance.

yarrrp
    May 2007
    seems like a huge waste of riding time and money tearing it down and getting it painted or whatever. its a bicycle. ride it.

BrassBalled DropbarNinja
    Quote Originally Posted by hairygut
    seems like a huge waste of riding time and money tearing it down and getting it painted or whatever. its a bicycle. ride it.
    downtime is 2 days for powder coating so i wont be losing much at all as i'd be in school anyways. Also waiting on a set of wheels and also thinking of a fork if i sell my boxxer in the next few weeks...

btw... jawdroponhardtail suggested this... dont think i'd ever go for it, but it does look pretty cool... hahaha

yarrrp
    May 2007

you asked

what ever floats your boat man. I say everything gold...everything

Members who have read this thread: 0