Do chickens ride bikes?

:confused: :D
  • 03-13-2007
    duke777
    Quote:

Originally Posted by chad1433
    Do chickens ride bikes?

:confused: :D

LOL.....yes and that fool is wicked fast!
  • 03-13-2007
    CranxOC
    That's too much!
  • 03-13-2007
    TIMBERRR
    Quote:

Originally Posted by duke777
    LOL.....yes and that fool is wicked fast!

I hear shaving adds 20 mph. :ciappa:
  • 03-13-2007
    duke777
    Quote:

Originally Posted by TIMBERRR
    I hear shaving adds 20 mph. :ciappa:

If I can ride fast as that dude I'd gladly shave my legs too! :D

He has raced many years on Chumbas and well placed in many of them and won some too. He just recently got 2nd at bootleg canyon superD expert race. I know he'd won if wasn't for that supper small 4x mountain cycle he was riding(freebie from MC).

He is a Hardcore Chumba racer and seriously fast! For you local socal guys, some times he rides his F4 at the loop for fun and still faster than most people....going up.:skep: If you guys really want to make fun of him try beating him on a bike first, really cool dude too.

That tattoo isn't all looks.
  • 03-13-2007
    CHUMBAevo
    Quote:

Originally Posted by duke777
    If I can ride fast as that dude I'd gladly shave my legs too! :D

He has raced many years on Chumbas and well placed in many of them and won some too. He just recently got 2nd at bootleg canyon superD expert race. I know he'd won if wasn't for that supper small 4x mountain cycle he was riding(freebie from MC).

He is a Hardcore Chumba racer and seriously fast! For you local socal guys, some times he rides his F4 at the loop for fun and still faster than most people....going up.:skep: If you guys really want to make fun of him try beating him on a bike first, really cool dude too.

That tattoo isn't all looks.

hah .. ya he's a cool dude who rides 40 lb. DH bikes on XC trails faster than most ppl on XC bikes...
  • 01-14-2010
    CHUMBAevo
    Krash Collins - he's the guy with the CHUMBA tattoo on his leg - passed away this month. RIP my friend. Here's an article about him in Bicycle Retailer and a picture of him on his EVO. http://www.bicycleretailer.com/news/...tail/3614.html
  • 01-14-2010
    mrpercussive
    hung out with krash a couple times at sea otter and fontana and some other events... good man... his passing is sad indeed... he's in a better place now and he had many friends... we would all be as lucky to go loved like him...
  • 01-18-2010
    summud
    Rip Crash!
    Holy Cow! i have been on vacation for the last ten days, i didnt know he passed! Im a Vegas local, i remember the first time i did one of his races here, ever since he always remembered my name any time i saw him and was such a cool guy to talk with...he will be missed.
  • 02-03-2010
    kevmortensen
    Met this guy once before. I was snapping pics on the side of the race course, he came flying down and crashed right in front of me, busted his finger. I helped him up and he was a cool guy. Sorry to hear about his passing.