Grove Innovations starting up again?- Mtbr.com
    No Gansta Lean here.
    Feb 2004

Grove Innovations starting up again?

Word has it up on the VRC boards that Grove may do a small amt. of frames per year per his 15 yr. old son who has been posting lately.
    Per being an Eastern Woods Research owner, I'd love to see him back. (In ANY way. Small or Large amts. of frames...)

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=244989

Groovy (Rody) or Thyalcine?
    Whaddaya' know?
    EWR-HE-148-11-4-97
    Microbeer's Better!

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    Hmmm, how to respond...

I can neither confirm (hint hint) nor deny that Bill is thinking about/will be/ is building again

It is not my place to make any type of announcement, as that should come from Bill when the time is right...but as most of State College is already buzzing about it, there must be some truth, eh?

Be patient...official news will be forthcoming.

cheers,

rody
    Groovy Cycleworks

No Gansta Lean here.
    Feb 2004

Rody: Almost didn't put up the post in the first place....

Back and forth over if to post or not. Mainly out of respect for Grove to let him proceed at his own pace rather than starting a "fire" over something that he might not be ready to answer yet, etc.
    Even though his son included a lot of info. within the post on the VRC boards, I know that putting his name in the title of a post on the Custom boards can be a much bigger "banner".
    Kind of glad that it didn't receive much attention. Or, maybe the lack of response was because folks were angry at me for posting it...or, maybe it's just that only VRC guys know of/drool over Grove stuff..., or...anyway...not many looks at it either so hopefully, no harm done.

Now...gotta take some time to get some of that old school literature out to you. Nevil, Spooky, etc.
    One of these days I'll take my folder of old brochures, etc. over to Kinko's and copy the heck out of everything and get it out to you!
    EWR-HE-148-11-4-97
    Microbeer's Better!

Members who have read this thread: 0