GroundUP "no-speed"-singlespeed scooter- Mtbr.com
    HIKE!

GroundUP "no-speed"-singlespeed scooter

In an effort to tire out my new Husky (2 year old female, pound rescue, 65 pounds of furry fury) I tricked, er enticed Eric Barr at Ground UP to make me a swell dog-scooter. It rules. I gotta hit the dirt jumps some time without the dog. Mountain scooters are the answer. Not sure of the question, though.

The scooter has a nice stainless ring on the head tube for the ski-jor tug line attachment (10 foot long with a bungee to smooth out the lunging). Works great! Thanks Eric!
    Attached Images Attached Images

SS Clyde 29er

Looks like fun!

be careful on that thing, dont poke an eye out now!
    hehehe

HIKE!

Dog Scooter photos and details...

Eric Baar at Ground Up added this to his website:

http://gallery.groundupdesigns.com//...umName=album40

Hairshirt Rider
    Quote Originally Posted by sparrow
    In an effort to tire out my new Husky (2 year old female, pound rescue, 65 pounds of furry fury) I tricked, er enticed Eric Barr at Ground UP to make me a swell dog-scooter. It rules. I gotta hit the dirt jumps some time without the dog. Mountain scooters are the answer. Not sure of the question, though.

The scooter has a nice stainless ring on the head tube for the ski-jor tug line attachment (10 foot long with a bungee to smooth out the lunging). Works great! Thanks Eric!
    Very high geek factor - I hope your pooch appreciates it.

So, how did you spec it out?. All the kids want to know if you dove into the misc. parts box or ordered up some special parts for the build.

HIKE!

Scooter spec:

Such as it is, the scooter has a lopped off skateboard deck of unknown origin, a Cross Max front wheel, the old ceramic brake surface one, Avid SD5 V brakes front and rear, a red Cane Creek sealed headset of some sort, a 20" bmx rear wheel with sealed-ish hub, Holy Rollers front and rear, an old Marzocchi fork (80mm Z2 Sport ?), a dumpster dive build, nice to work at a bike shop!

Members who have read this thread: 0