Fontana National...- Mtbr.com
    BrassBalled DropbarNinja

Fontana National...

Anyways, many of you might know that i broke my collarbone like 3 months plus ago and have not been on the bike at all. Drove down to Fontana with a buddy of mine Mitch Sargent and didnt know that Sport races Saturday. So went down there and raced expert instead. Talk about jumping straight into it on a first ride, hahahahahaha. Tons of Chumba action going on there... let's see'em guys... XD

Here's a few of mine...

Photo by Eric Foltz

Photo by Joe Solancho

Photo by Christopher Wood

Photo by Christopher Wood

LDH
    mtbr member
    great pics, glad to see you are riding again. I am taking some quality no-bike time myself as i broke my leg at cccx #2 (3-22) and just had surgery for metal parts installation yesterday. Ride safe,Les

BrassBalled DropbarNinja
    Quote Originally Posted by LDH
    great pics, glad to see you are riding again. I am taking some quality no-bike time myself as i broke my leg at cccx #2 (3-22) and just had surgery for metal parts installation yesterday. Ride safe,Les
    yea dude... I'm glad too, though i'm so out of shape it's ridiculous... That and my allergies which kicked in at fontana didnt help either...

Damn Les!!! What happened? You still hitting up the rest of the cccx season with your kids though?

BrassBalled DropbarNinja
    Another one from Ian Jenn

LDH
    mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpercussive
    yea dude... I'm glad too, though i'm so out of shape it's ridiculous... That and my allergies which kicked in at fontana didnt help either...

Damn Les!!! What happened? You still hitting up the rest of the cccx season with your kids though?
    I got off balance and bailed to the side and broke my left Fibula when my foot hit. I am going to try and get matt to the remaining races as he finished 6th in race #2 and they are only throwing out 1 race so he needs to get points form every race now. Alyssa has not been riding lately and I can't pace her for a while so she is retired for now also.

BrassBalled DropbarNinja
    Quote Originally Posted by LDH
    I got off balance and bailed to the side and broke my left Fibula when my foot hit. I am going to try and get matt to the remaining races as he finished 6th in race #2 and they are only throwing out 1 race so he needs to get points form every race now. Alyssa has not been riding lately and I can't pace her for a while so she is retired for now also.
    bummer Les, sorry to hear that... healing vibes your way and hope you feel better soon. Might see you guys out there this weekend. Gotta check my work schedule, but it's looking good and i'm 90% racing... hehehehe

Maybe Matt can pace Alyssa?

Members who have read this thread: 0