Fetish Bikes?- Mtbr.com

Thread: Fetish Bikes?

Just hit it with speed

Fetish Bikes?

Anyone know what the deal is with the Fetish Cycles? I don't own one but I have stumbled across a few mtbr people with them in pictures or mentioning them. The only reason I ask is because I am thinking about getting a road bike and saw they had some awesome LOOKING frames. There is obviously no correlation between looks and quality but they have a few frames for sale on their site that are scratched and so forth for very very cheap ($800 orig for 150 b/c of scratches).

Does anyone have any first hand experience or heard positive or negatives about them? Any info, comments, suggestions would be appreciated.

Just hit it with speed
    Wrong forum?

rebmem rbtm
    no just not very busy....

rebmem rbtm
    sorry for souble post, but u can read reviews on this very site. see if they have fetish

boomer
    I've got the Fetish Fixation and for my needs it's a good bike. I built it up as a cheapo SS and to be honest it rides really well. Also, here in Tulsa, OK we recently had a weekend race/ride road event: http://www.tulsatough.com/, and one of the pro teams were riding Fetish frames; I spoke with two of the riders and they said they think they are awesome frames...especially for the money. All I can tell you about the road frames is they were white! Sorry, too many beers and not much of a roadie.
    Calvin

Just hit it with speed
    Thanks for the response I am considering buying a road bike frame and slowly adding parts to it till it is rideable. I have heard mixed things about the Fetish Frames and only good things about the Leader frames(both are very very very cheap). I'll continue researching.

mtbr member
    The Fetish Roadbikes are amazing (kinda $$$) as the mountain bike frames are a great bargain. I built up a winter/beater with a 'discipline' and I love it. I ended up building it with better components and ride it more than my Giant VT. By the looks of it, their carbon is their speciality with Road Bikes.

Members who have read this thread: 0