Evo review in Decline Magazine- Mtbr.com
    Compulsive Bike Builder

Evo review in Decline Magazine

The Chumba Evo got reviewed in this month's Decline magazine. The review was good - it found no faults and gave a fair and accurate description of the bike. They did not as excited about the bike as I was when I rode it. For me, the Evo is much greater than the sum of is parts. I think a lot of people will discover the bike like this, and grass roots reviews add the enthusiasm.

I hosted the article on my website. The pages are 3 meg each so be patient:

Page 1
    Page 2
    Page 3
    Disclaimer: ComCycle USA

nerfherder
    Sloooow. Even after I pulled them down to my desktop they were slow. Nice gunmetal bell cranks (rockers).

Compulsive Bike Builder

Size matters

Quote Originally Posted by scruffylooking
    Sloooow. Even after I pulled them down to my desktop they were slow. Nice gunmetal bell cranks (rockers).
    I like the finish on the rockers, too. Slowness is due to the size. 3 meg is a huge pdf, I don't have the software it takes to reduce the resolution. But then you would not get the great pics. That is the price you pay.
    Disclaimer: ComCycle USA

mtbr member
    Apr 2004
    Good review. I just got back from British Columbia and took my Evo on a few epics. It performed great. I did the 7 Summits trail in Rossland and it is a fantastic epic that caters to every type of rider. Hopefully, the couple that I rode with will send me some pics soon and I can post a couple of shots of the ride.

Members who have read this thread: 0